HOW ARE WE DOING
The Lacey Police Department works extremely hard to meet the needs and expectations of the public while maintaining the overall safety of the community. In order for the department to preserve its high standards of professionalism, feedback is desired from the public. This may be in the form of a compliment of an individual officer, a complaint concerning a police response, or an instructive comment on a specific law enforcement program or activity.
If you wish to provide general feedback to the Lacey Police Department, you
may do so by any of the following options:
- Online—browse to our online Police Services Feedback Form, available 24 hours per day.
- In Person—visit the police station at 420
College Street SE, during normal business hours from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00
p.m., Monday through Friday
- By Phone—call (360) 459-4333 during normal business
hours from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Monday through
- By Mail—send written correspondence to Lacey
Police Department, 420 College Street SE, Lacey, Washington 98503-1238
Email—send correspondence to email@example.com
If you wish to file a complaint, you may do so by any of the following options:
- Calling (360) 459-4333 and asking for the on duty Lacey Police Supervisor